Okay, I'm new to this community. I'm taking the prompt given in the Information page, even though it hasn't been changed since April 30th, 2002.
Top 5 Things About Springtime
5. My birthday. I know that may seem like a pretty weak reason for spring's greatness (somewhat self-obsessed on my part, even) - but I do like my birthday, and getting gifts without having to do anything for them (sometimes - not if there are a lot of relatives who pinch cheeks involved). I don't like it as much as, say, Christmas - where there is a lot of love and happiness along with the gift receiving, but I still like it enough to put it on my list.
4. A rebirth of life. I guess this could be considered the same thing as my Number 3, but oh well.
3. An end to winter - unless, of course, you live in Boston, in which case you can expect a whole lot more snow and miserable weather.
2. Spring rains. I like rain in the spring much more than rain in other season, because the spring usually has a perfect temperature and atmosphere for the rain to fall. In the fall and winter, the rain is too cold - and in the summer, the rain contributes to humidity - which in effect contributes to 'swampass' (which is, if you are not familiar with it, a very terrible condition that ... well, you can figure it out), which contributes to my misery.
1. That much closer to summer.
(------ That much, to be exact.)
Okay, I think I will be posting in this a lot. I really should've done "The Top 5 Reasons why this community is going to become unhealthy for me".